On the Look out for an Awesome Osteopath or Myotherapist
Body@Boronia is a Multi-Disciplinary Clinic of outrageously good Clinicians.
Osteopaths, Myotherapists, Podiatrists and an Exercise Physiologist that all come together as a team sharing knowledge, skills, laughter and maybe some sneaky food treats.
We have an opening for a minimum 2.5 days a week (Tuesday and Wednesday 9am-7pm and a Saturday) for a Qualified and Registered Osteopathor Myotherapist. Experience would be highly beneficial.
Body@Boronia is a very nurturing environment of Clinicians and Reception/Administration staff. We have a broad range of treatment skills that are all evidence based. If you are wanting to learn, develop and harness your Osteopathy or Myotherapy skills, our clinicians encompass both structural and non-structural evidence based treatments. We all learn and develop our skills from each other, and have no problems sharing new information from courses or articles we have read.
We occasionally have in house PD’s. But the one thing we want to stress, is that you will have great support within the team.
We have FULL reception available, electronic notes (Nookal, check it out) and all towels, creams etc supplied.
Your ability to work in a team and independently is a must. You must possess good time management with accurate note taking and report writing skills to boot.
We are a very busy clinic, and this position is replacing an awesome Osteopath that is moving back to Sydney due to family reasons. The patient base is very well established. We are in search of an outgoing, nurturing, and an all-round great person with great knowledge and skills to come and join the team.
The position will start off as an Independent Contracting Agreement, with a further view for part time employment with benefits and penalties for the right person.
Please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 29th May 2021
Start Date: from the first week of June 2021
Body@Boronia are on the look out for a new team member.
We have a rare opening for a new role in Reception/Administration Officer within an Allied Health Clinic. We are a very busy clinic comprising of Osteopaths, Myotherapists, Podiatrists and Exercise Physiologists. We have the support of an awesome small team of 2 casual reception staff and 1 part time Reception Manager.
This new role will be not only managing and improving the day to day processes of Administration, but to also assist the Director and Clinicians. We are looking for a fresh set of eyes with experience and an easy going nature to join our very busy clinic.
If you enjoy a great nuturing team environment, and are up for a challenge, this role maybe for you.
It will be a Part-Time role of approx. 20-27 hours a week, superannuation, and over-time penalties apply.
The part time hours will be spread over 3-5 days with the ability to cover holidays, long service leave and sick days if needed.
The key role and responsibilities are listed below.
- Managing and ongoing training of the reception/ admin team
- Welcome clients, collect and enter client information, and respond to enquiries into the business via phone, email and in person.
- Ensure all incoming enquiries are attended to in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Provide information to clients presenting to Body@Boronia, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Diary management and processing payments for clinicians, including occasional debt collection
- Communicate with third party collection agencies, and have a firm understanding of the third party processors.
- Collaborate with and support the Body@Boronia staff members
- Supporting clinicians with clinical admin including scanning, printing, and sending letters/faxes to GP’s and other third parties.
- Basic office maintenance – Covid-19 compliance, stock ordering, and general presentation of office spaces
- Supporting the director with day to day running of the business
- Point of contact for Body@Boronia staff and clinicians with basic IT and other technology/ software issues
- Assist in the induction of all new clinical staff with regards to administrative processes.
- Manage and have a strong knowledge of all IT equipment within the business.
- Manage stocks of consumables and office supplies
- Updating information within the Website and Intranet via WordPress software
- Digital newsletter creation and email distribution using Mailchimp,
- Assist in the set up and pack up of the centre ensuring the rooms are left in a clean and tidy state at the end of each day.
- Assist the Director and Clinicians to identify, establish, improve and maintain administrative processes.
- Help and support the business’ social media presence and public communications
- Operation, maintenance and security of record keeping systems and software.
- Assist in administrative functions for meetings and events, including catering.
- Participate in relevant training and development activities as an effective team member.
- Other duties consistent with the position where required and/or requested by management
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A combination of warmth, competence and strength
- Takes initiative and works autonomously whilst also being a team player
- Advanced IT and computer skills including Microsoft office suite, Google Suite software applications WordPress, Adobe PDF, Mailchimp.
- Motivated by giving both clients and colleagues a positive experience
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and incident reporting skills
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, team members, and stakeholders
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in an administrative and/or reception role within a similar environment.
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Office and practice management software.
- Knowledge and interest of a wide range of IT processes, products and services
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing work tasks and deliver to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a broad range of people from a variety of; backgrounds, ages and experiences.
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning and to work in accordance with the organisation’s vision (spirit), code of ethics, policies and procedures.
- Experience in staff supervision, training, development, and hiring
- Familiarity with Nookal – Practice Management software, or similar practice administration software
- Working knowledge of Medicare, Private Health Insurances, NDIS health billing systems, and EPC/TCA
- Experience in health practices or working with vulnerable people
- A broad understanding of the Allied Health Industry, especially Osteopathy, Myotherapy, Podiatry and Exercise Physiology
- At least 3-5 years experience in reception / administration
- Current Police Check (renewed every 5 years)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- A current Working with Children Check (renewed every 5 years)
Please send your resumes and cover letter to email@example.com